[Nfb-lions] New member

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jun 4 03:41:48 UTC 2013

yes we will be at the convention.
I have to make sure I have dinner, or I would be with you folks.
Well I am new I know I will be getting help, so instead of me saying
yes just yet, let me see what is happening.
Our van doesn't run at night so that doesn't work.
I offered to pay gas or at least make a small donation.
the lady who will pick me up tomorrow evening is a church member.
that far I know.