[Nfb-lions] Hello

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jun 20 22:15:08 UTC 2013

This is Dar,
I wrote to Sheryl this morning to ask her if she would share with you
folks, that here in Montana at this time we will not join the Lions.
At this time we don't get assistance with transportation, where the cab
fare will eat us alive.
We can't go all of the places they wish to serve helping them out
waiting from 25 to and hour and a half for a cab each way to get there
or to get back home again.
We know there is allot we can do for them in the events they wish to work.
We shared that being with a fixed income we couldn't just send out $300
between us to do nothing.
the president who just stepped down shared that he would be glad to
pick us up that his car is ful.
We understand that.
The lions helped me get threw state school, where in my own way I
wanted to say thank you by helping others.
At this time I won't attend the lions meeting you folks will have on
Monday evening.
I will also try to unsubscribe at your request if we are not lions in
our state.
Thanks again for being kind.

--
--Dar