[Nfb-lions] Unsubscribe

Nadia Cioffi nadiaacioffi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 02:57:59 UTC 2014

Mary,

You sent a group email out, I assumed you wanted to unsubscribe from the subject of email, I hope you may find this information helpful.

From your email address an email to: nfb-lions-request at nfbnet.org (copy and past whole address) its away list, request at the domain listed mailing address. Therese's the group address that never includes request and email address gots to everyone registered.

Send an email to the email I listed above, according to the help file for this group, put unsubscribe in the subject line.

include in the body, text of an email

address=

The address should be your email address, if successful you should receive a confirmation email, click the link and your off the mailing list, if have issues please email off list by replying
 to this email without the list address.

I hope this helps and let me know if you need anything,

Nadia