[Nfb-lions] use/Canada Lions Leadership Forum

Milton Taylor via Nfb-lions nfb-lions at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 21:19:16 UTC 2014

September is not far away and I am getting pretty excited about the opportunity of attending the USA/Canada Lions Leadership Forum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.  This is my first chance to attend.  Lions that have attended say it is an awesome learning experience and one of those must do events to more fully immerse oneself in Lionism.  July 2015 is just around the corner for me to be District Governor so going to this forum will be a plus.  Are there any of you Lions thinking about attending the forum?  Both my wife and I are going.