[Nfb-lions] Possible Suggestion About Increasing Lion Magazine on NFB Newsline

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue Dec 29 15:34:04 UTC 2015

Hello fellow Lions.  Here's a suggestion about spreading the word about
The Lion Magazine on NFB Newsline that, if done right, just might
increase readership.

Why not approach your radio reading and/or information service in your
locality and see if they'd run an add on the availability of our mag on
NFB Newsline? I'm sure there are many more blind folk who listen to
this kind of specialized reading service who are also subscribers of
NFB Newsline.  I've approached our radio reading service here in
Baltimore, and hopefully before too long something can be generated
locally.  You might even determine if your local club has a program
that blind folk could attend, and this info could be incorporated into
say a weekly reading of The Lion Magazine, provided of course that a
volunteer can be found locally to read the mag.  Anyway just a suggestion.

Before I close my post, I'd like to wish my fellow Lions a good new
year 2016 both personally and in your service in Lionism.  Your fellow
Lion, Lion Paul, a proud member of a District 22A club