[Nfb-lions] Possible Suggestion About Increasing Lion Magazine on NFB Newsline

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Wed Dec 30 00:15:58 UTC 2015

>From my reliable source, I understand that the decision to go all
digital by the year 2018 is firm and there is no plans to accommodate
those who do not use a computer or have access to e-mail.

Someone in the club probably those who are computer saavy will have to
help those who don'[t have a computer and print the magazine out for them.

I already see our district pretty much going digital with the district
newsletter being sent out via e-mail and the club bulletin likewise.
And, there are a few members in the club I'm in that don't want to have
anything to do with a computer.