[Nfb-lions] Lions site and magazine

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Thu Oct 1 14:54:07 UTC 2015

Sorry to say but each article is a separate MP3 file.

If you use one of the portable reading devices like the Victor Stream,
BookPort or something like that, you can put the files in a folder on
your computer and then transfer them so that you can listen to them
non-stop or pause and pickup where you left off while listening to an article.

Shgould you need assistance in doing this, this place is not the place
to really discuss this topic and I'm available to help you privately.

See my earlier post for contact information or reply to me privately
and I'll contact you at your convenience.