[Nfb-lions] Audio Version of The Lions Magazine

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:16:44 UTC 2015

The audio version of the Lions Magazine for October is now available on the
Lions Club International website. You can find it at:

http://www.lionsclubs.org/EN/news-media/lion-magazine/audio/2015-10.php

Enjoy.

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th Street, South

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Phone: (701) 212-0154

Cell: (808) 295-2528

E-maiol: mota1252 at gmail.com <mailto:mota1252 at gmail.com>

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

 <http://www.nfb.org/TIME> http://www.nfb.org/TIME

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfb.org/make-gift> Make a gift to the National Federation of the
Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they wantIt's TIME