[Nfb-lions] OT Needing you to Serve!

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Tue Jan 26 23:24:52 UTC 2016

bwentz at ship.edu

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder and CEO
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
www.myblindspot.org<http://www.myblindspot.org/>
C: 917-553-0347<tel:917-553-0347>
P: 212-363-0330

"The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it."

Like Us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Blind-Spot/179273234423>, Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/MyBlindSpotOrg> and  Follow Albert on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/albert-j-rizzi/13/142/0>

[Access=Ability infinite possibilities logo.jpg]