[Nfb-lions] Radio Show Reminder

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon May 23 01:17:14 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Lions.  If for whatever reason you missed our radio show
about Lions and what we do, Michael Gerlach, the host of the program
and an NFB member in his own right, told me that the broadcast will be
uploaded to the site "sometime tonight." Just point your browser to
http://www.insightondisability.com
and search for the date of May 22, 2016.  Click on that link, and
hopefully it will play for you.  If you don't find it, I guess that it
will be there maybe sometime tomorrow.  Paul