[Nfb-lions] Merry Christmas

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 15:19:38 UTC 2017

May you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years--I'm looking
forward to our last year for the NFB convention to be held in Orlando, Fl
and I hope many of you are planning to attend.

Milton Ota, Co-Chair
NFB-Lions

Contact:
909 8th St., S.
Fargo, ND 58103
(701) 731-0511
E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND KNOWS THAT BLINDNESS IS NOT THE
CHARACTERISTIC THAT DEFINES YOU OR YOUR FUTURE. EVERY DAY WE RAISE THE
EXPECTATIONS
OF BLIND PEOPLE, BECAUSE LOW EXPECTATIONS CREATE OBSTACLES BETWEEN BLIND
PEOPLE AND OUR DREAMS. YOU CAN LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT; BLINDNESS IS NOT WHAT
HOLDS
YOU BACK. THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION
SPEAKING FOR THE BLIND--IT IS THE BLIND SPEAKING FOR OURSELVES.

With Love, Hope and Determination, We Turn Dreams Into Reality.

Together We Change What It Means to Be Blind.