[Nfb-lions] Lions App

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 01:07:15 UTC 2017

Are there anyone on this list using the very brand new app My LIONS from
Lions Clubs International on an iDevice. I would like to add you and your
club to follow.

You ask, what is My LIONS - well its sort of a social media app specifically
for LIONS and LIONS Clubs and members to keep touch with each other.

Since the apps release on July 1, there has been at least 2 to 3 updates of
the app and there is much improvement on accessibility of the app. The app
is FREE from the App Store and just search for My LIONS.

There is one more app that all might be interested in - LIONS Magazine - and
it works fairly well once you can figure out how to best read the articles.
This app is also FREE too, and can be found in the App Store under LIONS
Magazine.

Any questions about the apps I have mentioned, please post them here.

Lion Milton Ota

Co-chair

NFB-Lions