[Nfb-lions] future of NFB Lions Group

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:27:53 UTC 2018

If anybody wants to lead or co-chair the NFB Lions Group, please let Milton
Ota or me know.  At present, I am not a Lion.  My club folded.  I haven't
decided if I will join another club. I have enjoyed working with the Lions,
made some good contacts, and done some good service.  But I am getting old
and trying to cut down.   Milton could do it alone, but prefers to have some
help. He is president of NFB of North Dakota, so also have plenty to do.

At present, we are thinking there will not be a Lions meeting this year at
convention.  If there is a Lion who wants to help with the group and has a
good idea for this year's meeting, you need to speak up very soonl.  My
email is walhoframona at gmail.com <mailto:walhoframona at gmail.com> .  Milton's
is mota1252 at gmail.com <mailto:mota1252 at gmail.com> .

Thanks, Ramona