[NFB-Lions] Introduction: Lion Robert Jaquiss

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:47:33 UTC 2019

Hello Lion Rob,

Welcome!

This is a very quiet list, so don't worry, we are here.

I'm looking for someone who would like to co-chair a meeting during the
National convention and if you or anyone else here wants to help me, please
contact me so that we can begin planning for the 2020 Convention in Houston.

Lion Milton
NFB-Lions List Moderator.