[NFB-Lions] Lions Zoom Get Together

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:01:39 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Lions:

As it was discussed about a week ago, it was suggested that we have a Zoom
meeting. I have a fellow Lion and her husband who have a Zoom License and
are willing to host the meeting. The proposed Date, Day and Time is:

Saturday, August 29, 2020.

The times being offered are 4 PM, 5 PM, or 6 pm eastern time. It is being
taken into account the time difference between the east coast and Hawaii
where the license holder resides.

Please respond if interested and the preferred time. This meeting will be
planned for one hour in length.

I look forward to this meeting.

Take care, keeps safe if you are unable to join us.

Lion Milton Ota

Milton Ota

ICAN Island Computer Access Now

4273 Coventry Dr., S.