[NFB-Lions] NFB-Lions on Zoom

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:54:14 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Lions:

Yesterday we held our first Zoom chat and had 4 of us show up. We shared
about ourselves and our involvement in our local clubs.

We are planning to meet again at the end of September. The date will be:

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Time: 5:00 PM ET.

It is planned that we will meet via Zoom on the last Saturday of the month
on a monthly basis for up to 1 hour.

Watch your e-mail messages from this list for the Zoom invitation as we go
forward to try and revive this group.

If you have suggestions for topics to discuss related to Lions and Lionism,
please post your suggestions. I do have a connection with a past Club
President, Zone Chair, district Governor, International Director, and Pass
Lions Foundation Board Member. He is the same person that we had as a
speaker at our last in person meeting in Orlando several years ago. For
those who were at that meeting his name is Lion Robert Littlefield. He
regard him as a very good source for learning more about Lions and Lionism.

Lion Milton Ota

Milton Ota

ICAN Island Computer Access Now

4273 Coventry Dr., S.