[NFB-Lions] Next Lions ROAR!

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:10:26 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Lions:

Our next NFB-Lions Zoom chat will be on Saturday, December 26, 2020,
beginning at 5:00 PM ET, 4 PM  CT, 3 MT, 2PM PT, and 12 Noon HT. The zoom
invitation will be sent to the list on or by the 18th of December.

We had two new people join us on the last call that we had on November 28,
and we had a lively discussion about getting materials from Lions Clubs
International into accessible format.m

There has also been someone who called me about the Zoom chats and is a Lion
and hopefully this person will be able to join us on the 26 of December. I
don't know where or how this person got my number but you will find it
below.

Hope to see as many of you on December 26 on the call.

Lion Milton Ota

701) 731-0511

Email:  <mailto:mota1252 at gmail.com> mota1252 at gmail.com