[NFB-Lions] Let's ROAR!!!

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 14:06:54 UTC 2020

Judy, yes, they are welcfomed but they need to understand that this group runs under the philosophy of the National Federation of the Blind. It is encouraged that they also consider becoming members of the National Federation of the Blind in their area/local area, and also join the listserv if they so desire.

Lion Milton