[NFB-Lions] Lions Roarr - Today

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 14:45:38 UTC 2021

Milton Ota is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB-LIONS ROAR! Zoom Meeting

Greetings Fellow Lions:

It is that time once again to have our monthly meeting. If you haven't
joined us in the past, I hope you will make time to join us for 1-hour of
getting to know each other, keep up with what is going on with you and your
participation in your club activities.

I also want to appologize for getting this invitation out to the regulars
sooner as I have been waiting to see if I hear back from President Riccobono
as a request was made after I responded to a questionair that was sent out
to all group leaders with the NFB by President Riccobono back in February.

I now have a date and time to meet with him as some of the regulars wanted
to discuss the future of our status as a group with the National Federation
of the Blind. If you would like to learn more about what this is all about,
I strongly recommend that you plan to join us this Saturday. See the invite
information below.

The Zoom information with President Riccobono is forth coming.

Time: Apr 24, 2021 04:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81632466263?pwd=TWVxTVk4NlorSFYyQjFucEhibklUdz09

Meeting ID: 816 3246 6263

Passcode: 566120

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,81632466263#,,,,*566120# US (Houston)

+16699009128,,81632466263#,,,,*566120# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)