[NFB-Lions] As requested on today's call

cori wills kc9cda at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 00:51:38 UTC 2021

This sounds good to me. Who wrote this?

Sent from my iPhonecori wills kc9cda

On Apr 24, 2021, at 7:57 PM, Judy Jones via NFB-Lions <nfb-lions at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hi, Folks,

Here is a draft mission statement and purpose for our NFB-Lions group.

Let me know what you all think, and if there should be any additions or corrections.

See below.

Our mission statement: Build the National Federation of the Blind through community service.

Our purpose:

* To facilitate connections between Federation members who are already Lions, or who are interested in becoming Lions through invitation or sponsorship

* To offer support, perspective, and education to new blind Lions

* To share information about ways to leverage relationships by modeling the Federation philosophy within the Lions organization
* To create programming that raises expectations in our local communities and areas of service.