[NFB-Lions] Please take this short survey

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 02:55:31 UTC 2021

Hello,

See below.

1. Are you a member of a Lions Club?  Yes, Sedro-Woolley Lions Club.

 2. What state are you in?  Washington state.

 3. Would you be interested in getting together via Zoom on the 4th Saturday
of the month from 5 PM Eastern Time (this is not a requirement) for at least
hour? If not, at this particular time, do you have another time and day that
would be more suitable for your schedule?

Current day and time works with our schedule.

Judy Jones