[NFB-Lions] FYI:FW: [kotb] Updated White Cane Awareness Day Article

Jennifer Gass jengass73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 20:53:41 UTC 2021

Colette, that is wonderful, I love it. Thank you for writing up such a great article and giving us permission to borrow from it. Thank you also for including the logo of the new sticker which I much much much much much preferred to the old one. Love and blessings, talk to you soon and hope you guys are well.

Jennifer Gass