[NFB-Lions] Lets Roar!

Kyle Laconsay hearkylaugh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:11:03 UTC 2021

Ohhh no, Milton! I inserted the wrong date on my calendar. For some reason,
I always remembered we met on the 3rd Sat. of the month???

I will do my best to join you guys next Sat.. Our son is flying in from the
mainland, & we’ll be picking him up at the airport and driving him & his
girlfriend to Waikiki.

Thanks Milton,
Kyle