[NFB-Lions] Lions Roar! - Saturday 6/19/2021

Jennifer Gass jengass73 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 22:34:35 UTC 2021

Great to talk and share with everyone today. Here is the info I said I would share on the plastic bag recycling program our club has been doing since last September.  Info on Bags for Benches plastic recycling program through Trex: https://recycle.trex.com/

Jennifer Gass
Stockton-San Joaquin Lions Club