[NFB-Lions] We ROAR!

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:40:39 UTC 2021

O absolutely, it toes to us!

Celebrating how God protected the Israelites while captives in Egypt, from the Angel Of Death that was flying over the land to persuade the pharaoh to release them from captivity.

The Israelites were instructed to mark their doorposts, as a sign of protectionand the angel would pass over their dwellings.

God watches over his people, whether or not we understand the why and how of what's going on.

Judy