[NFB-Lions] Apologies, here is the draft

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:05:56 UTC 2021

No problem.

I understand President Riccobono’s note, that we need to be recruiting for the NFB, so I agree with that part, but Milton is also right, that we also need to support our NFB members in Lions, and encourage them to get involved with their club’s projects.  So we have a two-pronged mission as I see it.

As really new lions, I can say that this list has benefited me tremendously with needed perspective and ideas.  I think one of my first messages to this list was asking for help and perspective, and you all thankfully gave it.

Judy