[NFB-Lions] Brief Summary of Meeting on 5/6/2021

Jennifer Gass jengass73 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:44:28 UTC 2021

Hi Milton and fellow Lions/Federationists:

Thank you for allowing me to be on the call, looking forward to talking with you all more soon. The only thing I would emphasize in the minutes, Milton, is President Riccobono‘s strong emphasis on our Group showing and recording tangible results in the upcoming year of this partnership between organizations being of value to the NFB, to endorse, such as money donated to NFB programs, Lions joining NFB, etc.

Sorry I had to jump off at the end, please keep me posted of the next meeting and I will do my best to attend.

Lion Jennifer Gass