[NFB-Lions] She's one of ours!!!!!FW: TV interview on my bags project this morning

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 01:52:58 UTC 2021

This is GREAT!

Good job Lion Gass.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Lions <nfb-lions-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Judy Jones via NFB-Lions
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 7:03 PM
To: 'NFB and Lions' <nfb-lions at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Judy Jones <sonshines59 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-Lions] She's one of ours!!!!!FW: TV interview on my bags project this morning

Watch below.

Judy

From: Jennifer Gass <jengass73 at gmail.com <mailto:jengass73 at gmail.com> >
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 4:16 PM
To: Judy Jones <sonshines59 at gmail.com <mailto:sonshines59 at gmail.com> >
Subject: TV interview on my bags project this morning

hi Judy, so glad you connected when I requested you on Facebook. Don’t know how much you are on it but I wanted to share a video interview I had on Good Day Sacramento this morning about the bags project with you. I thought it was interesting that they labeled me a partially blind woman. She never asked about my vision and I was using a cane and maybe she just assumed because of my competence or confidence or familiarity with my own driveway that I could see? Lol plus looking toward voices and the verbal cues from my husband saying your ladies here” so that I could look that way and say hi? Anyway, good luck to you and your Zone and talk soon.

Jennifer

https://youtu.be/cSj7t8PBBpU Interview on bags project this morning