[NFB-Maine] The flowers are in bloom at this months virtual coffee hour

Lesley Landry leslandry6615 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 22:44:30 UTC 2022

Hello everybody,
I hope you all are having a lovely day and have spent some time outside. I would like to invite you all to the Nfb of Maine's virtual coffee hour which we have on the second  or third Saturday of each month. This month's  coffee hour will be about gardening. Whether you've done it many times or just want to learn about it, come on by. It starts at 10 and ends at 11:30. All are welcome and feel free to spread the word. :-) Have a nice evening,
Leslie
Leslie Landry is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Coffee hour
Time: May 14, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2157715358

Meeting ID: 215 771 5358
One tap mobile