[NFB-Maine] Last chapter meeting until September

Lesley Landry leslandry6615 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:15:13 UTC 2022

Morning everybody,
I hope all of you have had a wonderful memorial day weekend. I just wanted to let you know that next Wednesday, June 8 the greater Portland Maine chapter of the Nfb is having a little party over zoom to celebrate the last meeting until September. There'll be a lot of time for socializing among other things and we will be drawing the winner for the spring basket as well as 50-50. So feel free to come on down and join us. The zoom link will be copied at the bottom of this email. I hope you all have a wonderful week,
Leslie
PS I am working on adding and removing things to the Nfb of Maine website. I know I need to add something about this list, but if there's anything anybody wants me to add, please let me know either by texting or emailing me or any way you can get a hold of me.
PPS,
If you want, I will send a reminder 24 hours before the meeting begins.
Leslie Landry is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Chapter party
Time: Jun 8, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2157715358

Meeting ID: 215 771 5358
One tap mobile