[NFB-Maine] The Nfb of Maine has a mastodon account

Lesley Landry leslandry6615 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:55:50 UTC 2023

hello everybody, I don't know if anybody is still subscribed to this list, and I apologize for how quiet it has been. Anyways, I have some exciting news to share. As of today, the Nfb of Maine now has a mastodon page on the Nfb mastodon server. if you wish to follow us our name on there is Maine at nfb.social. our profile is a little bare at the moment, but that will soon be fixed. And I just put up an intro post. So if you have mastodon feel free to follow. All the best,
Lesley Landry
Sent from my iPhone