[NFB-Muslims] Introduction

Tas A tasnim.shuli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 00:28:40 UTC 2021

Hello Roanna

Very nice to meet you! I am Tasnim Alshuli, chair of the NFB Muslims group. We would love to have you join us in our weekly meetings. The information  for this week is below. You are also welcome to join our WhatsApp group. The link to it is also below.  join WhatsApp group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/23BzyS2xLgDIT7ULDMW9lk

Meeting information for this week:

Salamalakum everyone,
Just a friendly reminder of our meeting tomorrow at 1 PM (Arizona time) to prepare for the 3 PM (Arizona time) meeting with the president. Please let’s try to have more members join at least for the 3 PM (Arizona time) meeting with the president. I don’t want to be the only one in the meeting. We will be using the same zoom meeting information for both meetings. See below.

Join zoom meeting:  https://arizona.zoom.us/j/89024564060

Meeting ID, 890 2456 4060

Tasnim Alshuli, M.A.