[NFB-Muslims] gathering for Arabic braille classes

heather Albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 05:36:43 UTC 2021

 Inshallah, this message is for all those who wish to learn the arabic braille code. We are having a zoom meeting to make sure everyone is on the same page. So if you are interested, please attend make your selection of when you can meet to discuss this class and we have several questions that are important  before one takes this class or study of learning the Arabic braille code.
So if you can meet on Saturday at 6 pm est or Sunday at 6 pm. Please e-mail your choice by selecting 1 for Saturday or 2 for Sunday at 6pm EST. USA. BarakAllahu feekum

fee amanAllah
sister Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10