[NFB-Muslims] Seminar Resources for Blind Muslims

heather Albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:08:06 UTC 2021

Asalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullah, I completely forgot about this app for prayer times, quran, duwaahs, and verse of the day. I have an iPhone so I can say for sure it is accessible and they do respond if it is not working inshallah.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/muslim-pro-quran-athan-azan/id388389451
I use it with my iPhone and my ipad. I have not used it with a watch as I do not have an apple watch. If anyone knows if the same app is accessible from the google play store, please post the link for the google store  muslim pro app  inshallah. I was kind of disappointed that it did not show the prayer timings for the Ja'fari prayer times. It used to show them all when I purchased it  when it first came out.
fee amanAllah

Sister Heather
Sent from Mail for Windows 10