[NFB-Muslims] Getting Reem's Contact Information

Melissa Sprouse mldaisy2001 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 15:23:01 UTC 2021

Hello,

I was at your biweekly meeting last Sunday, where I had mentioned I was
looking for training centers in the US and Reem said she went to CCB, and
would be happy to talk more about it with me. So, for that purpose, could I
please get her contact information?

Also, you can add me to the WhatsApp group if you like, however I don't
think I'll be contributing much to the discussion as I prefer to listen and
observe more than participate, and I don't use my phone a whole lot anyway.
So it is entirely up to you.

Thank you,

Melissa