[NFB-Muslims] discussion of learning the Arabic braile code

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 19:00:54 UTC 2021

salam all,

In 2011, my mom and I found a place where we purchased the Arabic quran in
braille. I am not sure where we got it from, as it was a really long time
ago. But since then, I have just kept the books as I don’t know how to read
Arabic, I only know how to speak it.
I would love to learn Arabic braille.
I am sorry to be saying this publicly on this list, but I know that sister
Yasmine knows how to read arabic braille.