[NFB-Muslims] Introducing Dr. Selahattin Aydin to the group

heather Albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 20:15:23 UTC 2021

Asalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullah ,
I changed the subject line to reflect a new topic from the other discussions.
Inshallah I wanted to tell everyone about Dr. Selahattin Aydin from Turkey. He works with the world braille quran services.
He is very interested to participate in this group as you can see he has already greatly contributed to our discussions on learning the Arabic Braille code.
He host several zoom classes on topics like reading the Arabic quran and I think Quran memorization too.
He is also working on a series of interviews seking perspectives on blind Muslims who have converted or reverted to Islam. What are there difficulties that they face that born muslims do not face. why do they choose to convert or revert.  So if anyone would like to learn more please contact him to seek more information about his project and maybe brother  Selahattin can fill everyone in about his project for new Muslims.
I look forward to the discussions in this group and hope everyone will learn a lot inshallah.
fee amanAllah
Sister Heather
contact:

512  680 3985