[NFB-Muslims] Reminder of our meeting this Sunday

Tas A tasnim.shuli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 23:07:34 UTC 2021

Salamalakum everyone,
Just a friendly reminder of our meeting this Sunday 6/6 at 6 PM (Eastern time); we will be meeting for two hours, in shaa Allah. We have a lot on our agenda: we’re going to plan the seminar for the NFB convention and the zoom training workshop, and talk about other important items. Please be on time. We will be using the same zoom meeting information for both meetings. in shaa Allah. See below.

Join zoom meeting:  https://arizona.zoom.us/j/89024564060

Meeting ID, 890 2456 4060

Tasnim Alshuli, Chair of the NFB Muslims Group