[NFB-Muslims] Zoom training drop in

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 21:49:29 UTC 2021

Salaam Tasnim,

Thank you so much for the great training!

It was really beneficial and I became more confident.

I would like to thank Idrees, Abdullah and Ahmed for the help, patience and explanation they provided! Two thumbs up!

I asked Idrees that I need the Cheat sheet for zoom, especially the things we've learned today, if possible. I gave him my email address. FYI.

Again, thank you all for a job well done!

Salaam to all,

Ali Benmerzouga
NFB Ohio