[NFB-Muslims] Albright Heather minutes of first meeting

Abdallah Shoolie shoolie.a at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 18:26:06 UTC 2021

Hello Ronza,
I’m about to start looking into the calendars to prepare something for Sunday’s meeting. The first one I plan on checking is the calendar that Islamic Society of North America puts out. I will also try to research other available calendars to see which one would be most appropriate. Any recommendations you have would be greatly appreciated.
If you want to give me a call or send me a text message my phone number is 704-804-4922.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Abdallah

Sent from my iPhone