[NFB-Muslims] No meeting tomorrow, but next meeting is April 9

Tas A tasnim.shuli at gmail.com
Sun May 2 00:17:42 UTC 2021

Salamalakum everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will not have a meeting tomorrow, our next meeting will be Sunday, May 9 at 3 PM Arizona time, in shaa Allah . Same zoom information (see below). in shaa Allah it will also be low-key, catching up and socializing. After Ramadan, will get things starting back up with our agenda items. Please keep all of us in your prayers specially during the blessed 10 days of Ramadan starting tonight.

NFB Muslims  Group zoom meeting:  https://arizona.zoom.us/j/89024564060

Meeting ID, 890 2456 4060
With Peace
Tasnim Alshuli, M.A.