[NFB-Muslims] Our Article in the braille monitor

Intesar idsummerlove at gmail.com
Sun May 9 07:49:53 UTC 2021

Dear sister Tasnim,
As salaam alaikum, thank you very much for sharing. It is a wonderful article. I am very impressed and proud to be part of this group. I hope it’s OK with you if I share it with some of my clothes family members and friends. I am so glad that you created this group and I feel lucky to learn about you!
Hi also, hope some others will find out about this group and join us. I am going to share it with our local chapter and bring their attention to the braille monitor this month

Peace, Intesar

“We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.”  Helen Keller