[NFB-Muslims] info

heather Albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:31:03 UTC 2021

Bismelah salaams, I registered for the event, someone should make sure all the fields are labeled clearly. I think it is the fault of eventbright not the university but, the field that ask you what accessibility needs you require was not properly alt-texted and it only said yes or no, it did not tell the user yes or no about what. I was using both  NVDA and jaws latest and the brave browser and I happened to have a pare of sighted eyes near by. Or if you have seeing  AI,  it can read the screen to you usually woe!
Salaam wa-nor Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10