[NFB-Muslims] no activity

Tas A tasnim.shuli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 03:41:37 UTC 2021

Salamalakum
Thanks for checking in and for your message! activity was mostly on WhatsApp. Yes, our meeting is this Saturday. Please see the information below. Look forward to seeing you then.

Salamalakum everyone,
This is a friendly reminder of our monthly meeting this Saturday, October 2 at 10 AM (Arizona) Pacific time or 1 pm Eastern. Our meeting will be on zoom, and the information to join the meeting is below. The agenda is to give updates and to do more planning and organizing. I look forward to seeing everyone there. in shaa Allah!

Tasnim Alshuli is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Muslims Group meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
https://arizona.zoom.us/j/89024564060
Meeting ID: 890 2456 4060