[NFB-Muslims] Looking for presenters for our Black Muslim History event

Tas A tasnim.shuli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 00:21:03 UTC 2023

Salamalakum everyone,
As we agreed during our meeting last Saturday, we are planning and event to highlight and discuss black Muslims in the United States history. We’re planning to have the event later on in February. We are also planning to have the event open to non-Muslims and to anyone who is interested. We’re looking for anyone to present on one person in the United States history who is black and Muslim that made an impact. We’re looking for two or three presenters in total. Presenters must be knowledgeable regarding their person who they’re presenting on and willing to take on discussions and questions. Anyone who is interested to present on someone, please message me directly of your interest and the person that you want to present on. Please let me know by this Sunday the latest. in shaa Allah
Jazakum Allah khair

Tasnim Alshuli, Chair