[NFB-Muslims] A new member

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:07:25 UTC 2023

Asalamu Alaikum Warahamatulahe Wabarakatu Sister Debbie:
Welcome to this beautiful religion. ☺️ May Allah guide you and your kids to the straight path Insha Allah. Masha Allah to you. 🤲🏻 By the way, changing your name is neither obligatory or practice. :) If you have any questions, don hesitate to email me privately or anyone on this list.
Sincerely,
Mariya

Sent from my iPhone