[NFB-Muslims] Islam By Touch's Islamic Q and A and General Discussion With Shaikh Shpendim Nadzaku

Islam By Touch islambytouch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:15:07 UTC 2023

Assalamu alaikum all,

Please join us this Sunday January 22 at 12 PM CST for an Islamic Q and A
session with Shaikh Shpendim Nadzaku. The zoom information will be below
along with a brief bio of Shaikh Shpendim. Hope to see you all there
inshaAllah.

Islam By Touch is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Islam By Touch's Islamic Q and A and General Discussion with Shaikh
Shpendim Nadzaku
Time: Jan 22, 2023 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89570336608?pwd=cnR1cFdINWdLSWowS1Z4MExOY2M2Zz09

Meeting ID: 895 7033 6608
Passcode: 710492
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,89570336608#,,,,*710492# US (Houston)
+16694449171,,89570336608#,,,,*710492# US

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 719 359 4580 US
        +1 253 205 0468 US
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 507 473 4847 US
        +1 564 217 2000 US
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 689 278 1000 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 305 224 1968 US
        +1 309 205 3325 US
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 360 209 5623 US
        +1 386 347 5053 US
Meeting ID: 895 7033 6608
Passcode: 710492
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kgUFLI5Ca

BIO OF SHAIKH SHPANDIM NADZAKU

I am Imam Shpendim Nadzaku. I was raised in America from the age of 1 in
the Garden State, New Jersey. I was born to immigrant parents, originating
from Macedonia. Growing up in an Albanian family, I was not raised with
religion. It wasn’t until I joined an MSA that I began researching and
learning about Islam.

After years of personal study, I had the opportunity to study at the
Islamic University of Al-Medinah (IUM). I was blessed to graduate from the
College of Shariah (Islamic Jurisprudence) and moved to Illinois shortly
after. For ten years I served as the Imam and Religious Director at the
Muslim Association of Greater Rockford (MAGR) in Rockford, IL. During that
period I developed amazing relationships with the Muslim and communities of
other faiths. I partook in the Rockford Interfaith Council, taught college
and high school classes on Islam, as well as graduated with my MBA from
Rockford University.

Allah’s decree has brought my family and I to Texas where I served as the
Resident Scholar and Imam at the Islamic Association of North Texas (IANT)
from 2014-2022. It has been an exciting challenge interacting with a
larger, more diverse community. I am hopeful, and eager to see what Allah
سبحانه و تعالى does in the future.

--
Nadir Thabatah
CoFounder and President