[NFB-Muslims] Follow up from yesterday‘s meeting

NFB Muslims nfbmuslims at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 19:51:25 UTC 2023

Salamalakum everyone,

We had a great meeting yesterday! Thanks everyone that made it and we appreciated everyone’s support. We took time to recognize the NFB Muslims Group existence and contributions for the past years. We also planned for the convention seminar happening in July. We also recognize the coming of blessed month of Ramadan and our group activity during that month. We will be having two hour Quran sessions daily during Ramadan. And we are also gathering information to start Quran classes after Ramadan. Our next meeting will be April 1 at 1 PM Eastern, in shaa Allah. I pray that we all witness the month of Ramadan and may God accept from all of us. Please keep us in your prayers. And Ramadan Mubarak to all!

with Peace!
Tasnim Alshuli, Chair of the NFB Muslims Group