[NFB-Muslims] Halal restaurants near 1600 Lamar Street in Houston, Texas. 8 of 18

Khalil Abdul-Majid khalil4d4 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 09:39:08 UTC 2023

Wa alaykum salaam. Perhaps you or someone else can take the initiative to
search for halal restaurants near 1600 Lamar Street in 77010 zip code. As
I've stated in  a previous email, I do not have the technological capacity
to group all of the halal restaurants from the search results in a single
email message. I  was doing my best to share information with the group. Fi
amanaAllaah,
Khalil Abdul-Majid