[Nfb-new-hampshire] Good accessible election Day To everyone.

Guilbert Vickery citizen at ncia.net
Tue Nov 4 19:54:51 UTC 2008

hello to everyone On the list:

I hope you either have had or about to have a great experience on Election Day 2008 with the accessible voting process!
There will come a day when it is no longer said accessible booth, handicapped voting, or just special process for it's about choice, and independence for all...
I'll start by saying all went fine from my polls here in Littleton.  It feels great to get out, and vote independently...

cordially,
Gil Vickery